Babies Asleep in Walkers

Is there any sight cuter than a baby blissfully dozing in dreamland? YES! A baby blissfully dozing in dreamland IN A WALKER!!

When I found my son doing it, I wondered whether this was a common phenomena. So I enquired on The Alpha Parent Facebook group. The result? Welcome to the... 

'Babies Asleep in Walkers Hall of Fame!'

Neil:

Cameron:

Brynn:

Clyde:

Morgan:

Anon:

Anon:

Jaxton:

Anon:

Anon:

Jaycee:

Jaycee again
She's a veteran sleep-walker (see what I did there?)

Ethan:

Kyla:

Azure:

Sofia:

Anon:

Isabel:

Elija:

Harlow:

Ender:

Fergus:

Archer:

Anon:

Owen:

Clara:

Garrett:

Garrett Take 2:

Ryan:

Samuel:

Maliyah

Maddox

Adele:

Kylexa:

Ethan:


Do you have a photo of your sleeping cherub in a walker, jumparoo, bouncer, or activity center? Do you have a sense of humour? If so, email me and you could star in the Hall of Fame!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Shocking Things Facebook Finds Less Offensive Than Breastfeeding

Is Formula Feeding Worse Than Smoking?

The Eroticism of Child Birth