Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Babies Asleep in Walkers

Is there any sight cuter than a baby blissfully dozing in dreamland? YES! A baby blissfully dozing in dreamland IN A WALKER!!

When I found my son doing it, I wondered whether this was a common phenomena. So I enquired on The Alpha Parent Facebook group. The result? Welcome to the... 

'Babies Asleep in Walkers Hall of Fame!'

Neil:

Cameron:

Brynn:

Clyde:

Morgan:

Anon:

Anon:

Jaxton:

Anon:

Anon:

Jaycee:

Jaycee again
She's a veteran sleep-walker (see what I did there?)

Ethan:

Kyla:

Azure:

Sofia:

Anon:

Isabel:

Elija:

Harlow:

Ender:

Fergus:

Archer:

Anon:

Owen:

Clara:

Garrett:

Garrett Take 2:

Ryan:

Samuel:

Maliyah

Maddox

Adele:

Kylexa:

Ethan:


Do you have a photo of your sleeping cherub in a walker, jumparoo, bouncer, or activity center? Do you have a sense of humour? If so, email me and you could star in the Hall of Fame!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mengenai Saya

Powered by Blogger.

Arsip Blog