Have you procreated a child? Does that child ever get ill? Then by Jove, you've come to the right place!
If your child displays symptoms of an illness but you are unsure what has caused them, this visual resource can help. The following collection of diagrams looks at different parts of the body and lists symptoms common to babies and children. Problems affecting the skin in general, such as rashes, are also included. Because it's impossible to give a definite medical diagnosis from only one or two symptoms, these diagrams instead help you to make an educated guess as to the possible cause (if your child has more than one symptom, look up the major one first). By clicking to this page, you've brought diagnostic information, quite literally, to your fingertips!
Note: this resource is, of course, not designed to replace your physician's guidance, but rather, is an accessible complement to it. Bookmark or Pin this page for future reference.
Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2014 (31)
- Triumphant Tuesday - Breastfeeding With Postpartum...
- Ironing Out The Misconceptions – The Truth About I...
- Triumphant Tuesday - Resisting That Formula Sample...
- Child Diagnosis Diagrams
- Triumphant Tuesday - Breastfeeding a Baby Born Wit...
- Wet nursing and milk sharing – Why the taboo?
- Triumphant Tuesday - Breastfeeding with High Lipas...
- I'm leaving this page, oh wait, no one cares..
- Triumphant Tuesday - Breastfeeding in the Middle E...
- ▼ October (9)